De Beers has been active in Canada for more than 50 years, growing from a small group of geologists in the field to having multiple operations in the country. As the most recognized name in the diamond industry, their footprint in Canada has grown and the need to move their head office to Canada’s emerging business hub, Calgary, Alberta, was inevitable. For this task, they procured the services of Calgary’s best local design team Jerilyn Wright and Associates, to deliver functional contemporary design, on time and on budget. Delivered and installed by CSS Office Furniture Systems Service Inc.
The BFI Solution
Business Furnishings Inc exercised the scope of their product offering to fit the exacting standards of a global business leader like De Beers. This open plan design required contemporary furniture selections, ergonomic consideration and creative meeting spaces to construct this modern working environment. A variety of working contexts were achieved, from private soft seating areas, to stand up collaboration zones, private office settings and traditional meeting room environments.
- Humanscale Freedom High Back Task Chair
- Humanscale Freedom Low Back Task Chair
- Krug Ando Standing Table
- Krug Nuvo Corian Conference Table
- Allermuir Jacer Bar Stool
- Allermuir Casper Bar Stool
- Allermuir Casper Lunchroom Chair
- Allermuir Open Lounge Chair
- Allermuir Open Dining Tables
- Allermuir Haven High Back Sofa
- Allermuir Conic Coffee Table
- Allermuir Phoulds Moulded Plywood Lounge Chair
- Allmeruir Host Side Table
Our suppliers for this project was Humanscale, Krug and Allermuir.